Mindfulness in Intimacy 1
Emotional Awareness and Self Love
This course is designed to create a healthy and satisfactory relationship with yourself and others and to enhance love and deep intimacy by understanding and managing your emotional world in a better way.
In this course, you will learn how to recognise, understand, and accept what is going on inside of you. This will help you to learn how to deal with it in a healthy way instead of a reactive way. Therefore, this means in order to be intimate with others you need to be intimate with yourself and learn how to embrace all your inner landscapes of emotions. The course is about enhancing this intimacy and enjoying the possibility to grow in Love and sharing it with others.
::Subjects we will explore::
– How to manage your emotional world.
– Bringing awareness to the armor that keeps you from opening your heart.
– Living from your essence rather than from your emotional armor.
– How to deal with disturbing emotions.
– How to deal with your insecurities, fears, blocks and emotional wounds that get triggered in relationships.
– How to deal with the feeling of rejection in order to grow, enrich your self and not repeat painful patterns.
– How to create healthy relationships and how to open your heart instead of destroying intimacy in the midst of painful emotions.
– Why after so much energy invested in seeking approval, being valued and loved, do I still experience this feeling of not being good enough or that I should be different?
– What is the shame and devaluation wound and how to address it?. —– The fear of exposing myself and how to use it in an enriching way in intimacy.
– Dealing with the shock wound. Understanding why pressure and self-demand does not help to overcome your fears and blocks that have their source in the nervous system.
– Recognise and free ourselves from the ways we use to fill emotional voids or insecurities. – Embracing vulnerability: The path to our hearts, fulfilment and healthy relationships.
– Expanding presence and meditation in your daily life.
– Create more trust, love and intimacy in your life.
::Methodologies used for this course::
– Demonstrations, explanations, self discovery and introspection exercises and practices, guided meditations, group dynamics and practices in order to bring light, love and liberation into the participant world. Offering tools that the participant can use and apply in their daily life for their benefit.
*About the facilitator:
Bruno brings his knowledge and wisdom of 25 years studying and teaching Tantra, Self Discovery, Co-dependency and Vipassana Meditation to his workshops and trainings. He has studied and facilitated courses with some of the leading trainers and places in the world, including, Wat Ram Poeng in Thailand and Osho Meditation Community in India. He was trained on co-dependency and healing the emotional world with his friend and master Ketan Raventos. His passion is to share this invaluable knowledge with others so that they too can benefit from this life changing work.